2019 Social Media Statistics to Plan Your Strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube, and Instagram
At BRSM we have access to all the latest and hottest social media marketing tools available. We have a birds eye view of all the latest social media statistics also and in 2019 it was unbelievable how social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest have made an impact on the internet. For example, not just is Facebook the home of 1.23 billion everyday active individuals usually, but those users originate from around the world– with 85.2% staying outside of the United States as well as Canada. That’s a crazy level of connectivity. The date as we gathered this information is April, 2019 and these will obviously change any time after that.
As we assemble the post, it ended up being apparent exactly how fast these networks were expanding– and we knew a lot about just how tough is it to stay on par with all these changes, especially for marketing experts. To make things a little less complicated we assembled a streamlined checklist of some standout statistics for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instragram, and also Pinterest. Check them out below if you’re looking for some secret sauce for your social networks technique this year.
2019 Facebook Social Media Statistics
– Organic reach of Facebook Web page message is 2%.
– The typical article reach of total audience is 10.71%.
– Facebook Web page videos produce 16% even more engagement each article compared to pictures.
– Videos safeguarded one of the most reach, at 12.17% of complete audience, followed by pictures (11.53%), web links (9.32%) as well as condition updates (5.09%).
– Ideal size of a standing update: 40 personalities.
– 0.80% mean viral reach each fan for post with hashtags, 1.30% for blog post without hashtags.
– Facebook posts with photos see 2.3 X more involvement compared to those without pictures.
2017 Twitter Social MediaStatistics
– Tweets with pictures get 18% even more clickthroughs, 89% even more Sorts, as well as 150% even more retweets.
– 60% of customers expect brand names to reply to their question within the hour, however the average is 1 hr 24 minutes.
– Ideal tweet size: 100 personalities.
– Clickthrough price is greatest on Wednesdays.
– Tweet that does not consist of a # or @ reference will produce 23% even more clicks. When the tweet is concentrated on driving an app install, for going a # or @ reference raises clicks by 11%. But according to Quicksprout, tweets with hashtags get 2X extra involvement– clicks, retweets, favorites, and also responds.
2019 LinkedIn Social Media Statistics
– B2B buyers are relying on LinkedIn for content that will certainly aid them move forward in the purchaser’s trip– and 57% are doing so on a mobile device.
– LinkedIn is the home of 467 million participants in greater than 200 countries, meaning it’s a terrific area for international brand names to distribute content.
– LinkedIn has studied its own system as well as found that consisting of images in blog posts enhances the comment rate by 98%.
– Updates including web links can have up to 45% greater follower involvement compared to updates without web links.
– 16– 25 words is the perfect message size for B2B, 21– 25 for B2C.
– 20 messages monthly could aid you reach 60% of your special target market.
2019 Instagram Social Media Statistics
– Usually, individuals miss 70% of their feeds.
– 1.1% ordinary engagement price of all messages (4.2% in 2016; 2.2% in 2017).
– Images with a single leading color produce 17% even more Sorts compared to pictures with several leading colors. Pictures with a high quantity of adverse room generate 29% more Likes than those with minimal negative area. Photos showcasing blue as the dominant shade create 24% more Sorts than photos that are mostly red.
– Images revealing faces get 38% even more Likes than photos not showing faces.
– Photos see more interaction compared to videos on Instagram.
– The red heart is the most regularly shared emoji on Instagram, which is shared 79% more than the next most preferred sign, a smiling confront with heart eyes.
– 50% of subtitles as well as comments on Instagram include at least one emoji.
– The most common publishing frequency for brand names on Instagram is 11– 20 times per month.
– Instagram audiences are much more involved on Mondays as well as Thursdays at 2 a.m., 8– 9 a.m., and also 5 p.m.
2019 Pinterest Social Media Statistics
– Item Pins with costs obtain 36% more sort compared to those without.
– 67% of Pinners speak with Pins on their mobile devices while buying in shops.
– Don’t be timid to ask: A call-to-action Pin description could increase involvement by 80%.
– 83% of users would rather follow a brand compared to a celebrity.
– Energetic Pinners have a 9% greater average revenue compared to non-users.
– Individuals that Pin 15 to 30 times a day get the best outcomes.
– 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and also 8 p.m. to 1 p.m. are the most effective time to upload, and also Saturday is the very best day.
2019 Youtube Social Media Statistics
– There are more than 1 billion active users and subscribers on YouTube right now in 2017.
-YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine behind Google.
-100 hours of video is uploaded every minute.
-25% of YouTube views globally are mobile browser views.
-Of all the traffic on the internet 17% of that share goes to Youtube!
-Cell phones are taking over Youtube with 1 billion views daily coming from them.
-You can buy real Youtube subscribers from us and get USA real subscribers!
In closing, we thought this information was very important to share because these factors can make or break your social media marketing campaigns. We suggest you bookmark this page so you can always refer back to it if you are trying to navigate the sometimes unknown waters of social media. The more informed you are about the certain platforms you are marketing on the better vision you can achieve for your business, brand , or service.